Audio Video(AV) Specialist
Our client, a leading global supplier for IT services, requires Audio Video Specialists to be based at their client’s office in Gaydon, UK.
The AV support team is a team specialised in providing support to Audio Video and meeting room equipment, owning all AV related issues on behalf of our clients. Working within a large multi-disciple, multi-site team, the team will be focused on Incident resolution, problem management and process improvement
This is a fully office-based role.
This is a 6+ month temporary contract to start asap
Day rate: Competitive Market rate
- Manage, respond to and resolve all AV and meeting room equipment related incidents and problems.
- Installation, configuration and management of AV related equipments.
- Liaising with 3rd party Vendors to resolve the issues.
- Designing AV solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Ensuring latest AV technology is reviewed in keeping with business requirements and implemented where required.
- You are also required to work with / assist projects team with technical issues in the initiation, planning and execution phases of different IT related projects to make sure that the projects are delivered in-time and as per expectations.
- Maintaining agreed SLA levels and assuring Quality of delivery at all times.
- In Depth and proven experience of Audio/Video equipment.
- Proven experience in handling Microsoft Teams Room equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of Speaker systems and Amps, Biamp methods, Triamp methods.
- Excellent knowledge of Extron and Harmen AV Control Systems, Display Screens and Projectors.
- Good understanding of Video and Audio: Formats, Connections, Cabling, Standards, Distance, Wireless inc Security protocols.
- Good understanding of Effect processors: compressors, Delays, limiters, feedback eliminators.
- Good knowledge of Windows, MS Office and Max platform.
- Good knowledge of Networking basics and AV Internet connectivity.
- Excellent Communication skills and good personality.
- Able to work in Early and Late shifts based on a rota and at times would require to work on Bank Holidays
- Travel to other sites (Gaydon, Halewood, Solihull, Mercia, Castle Bromwich, Wolverhampton)
Due to the volume of applications received, unfortunately we cannot respond to everyone.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days of sending your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please do keep an eye on our website https://projectrecruit.com/jobs/ for future roles.