Business Systems Analyst
Our client is a pioneering force in the world of architecture, engineering, and design. They are renowned for their collaborative approach and holistic solutions, and their work can be seen in skylines, communities and landscapes across the globe.
A role has arisen for a Business Systems Analyst with solid experience of engaging directly with departments and stakeholders for a technical customer service, projects-based role.
You will be working alongside relevant business functions to design workflows, perform process analysis and develop solutions to positively impact how the practice operates and reports. You will join a small close-knit team so a personable team player is required.
This is a Permanent role based in a vibrant location close to Piccadilly Station, Central Manchester.
The successful candidate will be required to be onsite initially (5 days per week) until working confidently and independently (circa 4+ weeks) when they can move to a hybrid role (3 days per week on site).
Our Client offers an excellent opportunity for your personal and career development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, 23 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, and contribution towards professional subscriptions. They also offers Employee Assistance Programme, All Employee Profit Share Scheme and Health Screening benefit.
- As a Business Systems Analyst you will work as part of the overall central IT team and report to the Group Business Systems Lead.
- You will be required to predominantly support and develop areas which include workflows, integrations and analytical solutions as well as resolving day-to-day BAU issues across a broad suite of applications.
- This is a hands-on position so you will be required to show a strong ability to solve problems through an analytical approach, along with a passion toward the pursuit of continuous development and process improvement.
- A deep understanding of requirements gathering, and specification design is essential
- Must be able to work as a team, be self-motivated, proactive, highly organised and customer service oriented.
- Support and administration for the business systems application suite.
- Solution design for BI and MI reports, dashboards, data warehousing.
- Develop and support system integrations.
- Develop workflows and solutions.
- Database administration.
- Investigate user problems / needs, identify requirements, and determine specifications for potential solutions.
- Maintain confidentiality about the information being processed, stored, and accessed.
- Design technical and administrative documentation.
- Strong experience in application support, including administering HR and ERP Solutions.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems such as Salesforce or MS Dynamics and CRM systems.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 R2 through to 2022.
- Hands-on TSQL development skills (stored procedures, triggers, functions, ETL routines etc).
- BI development and data visualisation experience (SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI etc).
- Systems integration experience though REST/SOAP API, SSIS, Zapier etc.
- Technology knowlege and experience in Azure SQL, PowerAutomate,MS Forms, VSphere(Connecting to virtual machines)
- Confident, independent approach to prioritising workload and assessing business requirements.
- Able to work under pressure and be self-motivated.
- User focussed with a confident, supportive manner.
- Security conscious approach to data.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Data integration and transformation skills (TSQL, JSON, XML).
- VB.NET / C# / R/ Python /PowerShell experience.
- Experience working and integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Knowledge of Deltek would be advantageous.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, and they are actively fostering an inclusive organisation where people can be themselves and everyone has a sense of belonging. They want their teams to be diverse at every level, reflecting the communities they design for. As designers, they will create spaces for all that promote equity, wellbeing, and participation within the built environment. Our client actively encourages people from a variety of backgrounds with different skills, professional and life experiences, to join them and help to achieve their aspirations. They also welcome applications from candidates who wish to work flexibly, and they operate a hybrid working policy.
Due to the volume of applications received, unfortunately we cannot respond to everyone.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days of sending your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please do keep an eye on our website https://projectrecruit.com/jobs/ for future roles.