Our client, a leading global supplier for IT services, requires a Data Analyst to be based at their client’s office in London, UK.
The ideal candidate will work closely with various teams, entail writing requirements for engineering teams and Perform data investigation on reported issues from the various stakeholders.
This is a fully office-based role.
This is a 6+ month temporary contract to start asap
Day rate: Competitive Market rate
- Perform data investigation on reported issues from the various stakeholders. Finance, Ops, Legal & Compliance are examples of the teams who might raise such a request.
- The primary business hours would be during regular business hours but it may require off hours due to the severity of the issue.
- Experience in the field of data analysis for at least 6-8 years.
- Having extensive experience writing functional and technical requirements that ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as data standardization and cataloging.
- Stakeholder engagement in functional/technical data warehouse/data mark/ Data lake teams.
- Experience with front-end reporting tools and infrastructure.
- Data analysis/research.
- Driving closure of open questions/Assumptions/signoffs.
- Requires proficiency in SQL.
- Experience in FinTech is preferred.
- Having a snowflake is a bonus.
Good to have
Due to the volume of applications received, unfortunately we cannot respond to everyone.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days of sending your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please do keep an eye on our website https://projectrecruit.com/jobs/ for future roles.