Project Recruit Limited
DevOps Lead Test Engineer
Our client, a global supplier for IT services, requires an experienced DevOps Lead Test Engineer to join their team in their clients’ office in Swindon. You can work remotely until Covid abates.
This is 5 months temporary contract (possible to extend), to start ASAP
The purpose of the role is to establish and lead DevOps Test team for one of the projects within the company.
You will be working as a part of a testing team where the assigned person will be leading the test team from Onshore towards assigned OKRs (Objective Key Results). The internal testing team will be reporting to this new DevOps Lead test position.
- Hands on experience of DevOps automation and tooling
- Ability to prepare DevOps test strategy
- Experience in scripting language like Perl, Ruby, etc
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git and Artifactory
- Experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible etc and build/ handle VMs
- Ability to automate test, deployment of the code and monitoring the progress for DevOps release pipeline
- Must have a good understanding in testing, DevOps and agile concepts
- Good understanding of the continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, Maven Git in line with CI/CD tooling
- Knowledge on Jira, Confluence, Jfrog Artifactory, GitHub and Jenkins
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- E2E Test management
- Cross Team Collaboration skills
- Good Communication skills, client facing skills, innovative and team management skills