Finance Graduate – Fixed Income – Bonds (Client Support)
Our client, a leading organization in finance, technology and financial news sector, is looking for a diligent and highly motivated individual with excellent customer service skills and a passion for finance to join their dynamic team. This is a 12-month temporary contract with an immediate start date.
The successful candidate will be supporting company’s clients with their requests via ticketing system, instant messaging service and phone calls. All questions/queries will be related to Fixed Income (Bonds). As part of this, some research may be involved such as contacting involved parties (i.e.Issuers), reviewing Prospectus and other relevant documents, researching exchange and other data source websites, etc. The position will also involve some research work and there will be additional responsibilities available within the project.
Applicants should have demonstrable interest in financial markets, extremely good communication skills and be confident to engage with finance professionals over the phone. Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and ability to maintain focus and motivation while working in a fast-paced environment is essential.
A world-class financial training will be provided. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a progressive organisation that values and promotes self-development and provides a complex, positive and energetic working environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or similar discipline
- Fantastic customer service skills and ability to engage with finance professionals
- Prior experience / strong knowledge and understanding of the Financial Markets is preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast pace changing environment
- Self-motivated, task-oriented, and high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibilities
- Strong attention to details
- Motivation to grow and develop within the organisation and strong desire to progress
Unfortunately, we are only able to contact applicants who are successful to interview stage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community, regardless of age, sex, gender (or gender identity), ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and transgender status.