Financial Data Analyst – Company Financials
Our client, a leading organization in finance and technology industry, is seeking a highly motivated, individual with a background in finance for a 6-month temporary contract with an immediate start date. Advanced Excel skills and fluency in English is required.
This is a great opportunity for graduates of finance, accounting or a related discipline to begin their finance career within a leading organisation in the technology and finance industry. Successful applicants will receive world-class training, work in a complex and exciting environment and have the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the business.
The project will involve working on company segments. Strong research and analytical skills are required, and the interview process will include completing a test of fundamental accounting knowledge. (In order to secure and interview the candidates must obtain at least 80% in the test)
Applicants should have their own laptop or PC and a reliable Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Extensive work on company segments – particularly for LATAM market expansion.
- KPIC Dashboard expansion throughout 2023.
- Fundamentals escalation backlogs in the proprietary workflow.
- Quality check of data to ensure that it is accurate and aligns with the information uploaded on the Client’s internal Software.
- Going through financial reports and analysing performance of the financial products.
- A degree (or expect to obtain a degree within one year) in Business, Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Display a strong interest in financial markets and data analysis, prior experience with financial statements, company data or ESG, is a plus.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Apply problem-solving skills and basic analytical skills.
- Be able to work successfully and productively in a remote (WFH) setting, with self-discipline and good time management.
- Be able to learn quickly, handle multiple tasks and produce high quality work.
- Be able to pivot between different tasks quickly and without much disruption.
- Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibility.
- Be effective at communicating remotely via email, video call or telephone.
- Able to do a large number of repetitive tasks with high productivity and accuracy.
Please note: All necessary training will be provided by the product/project representative(s) – apart from the above-mentioned skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to contact applicants who are successful to interview stage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community, regardless of age, sex, gender (or gender identity), ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and transgender status.