Project Recruit Limited
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (ITID)- Banking
Our client, a global supplier for IT services, requires experienced IT Infrastructure Project Managers to join their team in their clients’ office in London/ Sheffield . You can work remotely until Covid abates.
This is 12 months temporary contract, to start on 15th March.
The right candidates should have 10+ years’ relevant experience and will be responsible for leading end to end execution and all aspects of the project/ programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Establish and deliver projects/ programmes within the ITID PPM Change the Bank (CtB) portfolios which could include but is not limited to: Service Sustaining Portfolio (SSP), Transformation, ITID Corporate Real Estate Portfolio
- Provide direct oversight of the programme(s)/ project(s)’, financial and outcome accountability
- Reporting to a Portfolio Manager within ITID
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, global businesses, finance
- Work closely with the respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and the senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of the project/ programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behaviour
- Provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
- Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/ programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management
- Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/ programme level, as set and communicated by the company, regulators and ITID PPM practice
- Own the the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/ function as appropriate
- Responsible for effective handover of the project/ programme into Business as usual operations to support effective benefits realisation.
- Deploy the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within the programme/ project and instilling good programme/ project disciplines within the project and wider team
- Lead and manage within the matrix environment to enable successful delivery
- Excellent communication, team leading & client facing skills.