Project Recruit Limited
Programme Manager (ITID) – Banking
Our client, a global supplier for IT services, requires experienced Program Managers to join their team in their clients’ office in London/ Sheffield. You can work remotely until Covid abates.
This is 12 months temporary contract, to start on 01st of April.
The right candidate should have 15+ years’ relevant experience and you will be responsible for managing programme strategy and the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes.
- 15+ years’ relevant experience
- Manage programme strategy and the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
- Assist business stakeholders with the decomposition of complex business requirements into Epics and User Stories that can be delivered by Technology teams via respective backlogs with minimum cross product co-ordination
- Delivery, governance & reporting to stakeholders including the Product Owner in the business, Head of a Service Line or Product within technology
- Drive the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) in line with corresponding transformation frameworks at the company
- Ensure Technology programmes align to the company strategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims
- Ensure that all technology practices and associated tools are being adopted and adhered to within the programme
- Manage programme budgets, including headcount and software delivery capitalisation
- Manage negotiation with and management of, and service agreement monitoring of third party contracts with technology suppliers
- Manage the development and promotion of the technology portfolio and project management practices
- Work across business and technology to establish effective controls, procedures and quality assurance processes for the product in line with the Business Transformation Framework and the Risk and Controls framework of the company
- Manage the reporting of progress, issues, dependencies and risks to committees and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Excellent communication, team leading & client facing skills