Project Recruit Limited
Technical Project /Programme Manager (GCP & Networks) Banking
Our client, a global supplier for IT services, requires an experienced Technical Project Manager with some programme management experience required to assist Network deployment team leader running cloud deployment team.
This role will be based in their clients’ office in London. You can work remotely until Covid abates. This is 6 months rolling temporary contract to start on 01st March.
- Assist Network deployment team leader running cloud deployment team.
- You will be required to update program level reports, capture new projects and work on initial requirements and track program spend.
- Produce various reports for Network projects
- Capture and track new project requirements
- Engage with PMO team for updates
- Track networks program spend
- Various program level reports updated, milestone and issues tracked and updated
- Initial requirements captured for new projects and tracked using appropriate methodologies
- Regular meetings with PMO team for discussions and issue resolution
- Track Google program spend
- Engage and communicate effectively and successfully with all stakeholders
- Report on project/program status using suitable reporting tools.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile Methodologies.
- Track program level spend send and manage issues with finance/procurement teams.
- Engage with PMO Effectively and proactively manage and report on all project risks (including contingency planning), taking corrective action where necessary.
- Work with technical staff & resources as required.
- 10+ year exp
- Some weekend work will be required from time to time